5 days left
- Job Type
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for providing Wholesale and Retail operational support for an inspiring collection of contemporary luxury Latin American womenswear selling in the UK and Europe, overseeing a team of 10. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in contemporary or luxury womenswear including team management experience.
- Maintaining excellent standards in all areas of operational activity for the pop up store.
- In store systems support.
- Analysis of sales information.
- Store maintenance and health and safety.
- Production and maintenance of retail policies and procedures manual along with any operational updates on a daily basis.
- Support the opening of new pop up stores and launch campaigns.
- Coordinate the relevant carriers, hangers, etc.
- Control all costs in line with budgets.
- Support with recruitment and temps within stores.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with third parties to achieve necessary goals whilst managing costs in line with P&L.
- Support the online store in relation to stock and replenishment, customer enquiries and operational activity.
- Ad-hoc operational projects.
- Support the International Wholesale Manager.
- Manage wholesale order book, through allocations to delivery of stock according to customer requirements.
- Monitor seasonal sales.
- Accurate and timely sales forecasting ensuring sales follow-up is carried out during the selling season.
- Prepare distribution reports for the business to communicate the progress and status of the wholesale business including weekly sales progress and weekly delivery progress reports.
- Manage and update the client database CRM and Credit Control to provide the correct information to finance.
- Manage any returns and stock swaps and handle customer complaints effectively and to the benefit of the company.
- Manage trade show preparations and merchandising of the showroom for seasonal appointments.
- Feedback to the team, customer comments and reactions.
- Support retail and wholesale operations in and out of the season.
- Support the import/export logistics of stock.
- Identify any new opportunities for the wholesale team.
- Provide excellent customer communication and develop beneficial relationships to promote and positively develop brand loyalty.
- Undertake all administration as required to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the team’s activities.
- Operations Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience specialising in contemporary or luxury womenswear.
- Wholesale and retail operations experience to include shipping and logistics, sales analysis, stock management, credit control, sales order management, claims and returns.
- Strong and current relationships with leading UK independent boutiques, online and department store buyers.
- Well presented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Numerate, methodical and analytical mindset.
- A dedicated, hard-working and committed individual willing to invest in the long term.