Brand merchandising manager apparel
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language
Be a Product of Rad Society
We’ve got the goods. We just need the people who believe in the goods. That’s you. You see the product in the space. And you get how to make it leave the space. In someone’s bag, on someone’s feet. You’re a trend-watcher. A call-maker. Maybe even a visionary. You throw Product and Retail into a blender and make it come out as smooth delicious Success.
As an Brand Merchandising Manager Apparel you are responsible for representing the Apparel merchandising within the Western Europe Region. You will focus on profitable, relevant product assortments, which express the brand vision in this marketplace. Furthermore, you will drive the communication related to these assortments to all stakeholders to ensure a consistent consumer experience. You will translate and prioritize consumer insights and marketplace opportunities to provide critical and valuable input to the Global Merchandising team. You are also responsible for enabling key account product segmentation/differentiation in collaboration with Territory Commercial and Merchandising Teams.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in merchandising, integrated retail and/or a product creation role, preferably apparel.
- Extensive product experience, having previously worked with apparel products
- Excellent knowledge of the Western Europe marketplace
- Strong analytical acumen to review historical data & market information and then apply analysis to drive decision making
- Experience in connecting observations of trends, color, materials, fashion, etc. and translating those into compelling product recommendations, then editing the product line for profitability
- Proficient in leveraging all tools available to drive/inform product decisions (i.e. sales data, trend reports, product integrity data, consumer insights, etc.)
- Able to communicate and drive a strategic vision through the ability to network, influence, and utilize internal and external resources at a variety of levels and across functions in a matrix organization.
- Results orientated with strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to champion and embrace change in an ever positively changing environment.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken required, other languages a positive
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.