Area Operations Manager
Area Operations Manager wanted for a renown company!
Area Operations Manager wanted for a renowned company!
Your new company
A well-known and respected company with great history, ethics and values is looking for an Area Operations Manager to join their leading work wear supplier!
Your new role
To maximise the turnover and profit within the operating area, ensuring adherence to Company Policies and procedures regarding the employment and continued welfare of all associated employees. To oversee management and profitability of all locations within the area ensuring budgetary control and by effective communication.
- To achieve turnover and profit budget by measuring management reports and profit and loss schedules
- To ensure minimum customer losses through monitoring the Customer Complaints Analysis to achieve Company targets, and promote a quick and efficient system for handling complaints through customer care programmes and key accounts visits
- To actively promote the sales development of the existing customer base to, and exceeding, set targets with reference to the Vehicle and Plant Stock Check Report
- To effectively manage all issued textile stock and related items with regular monitoring and checks as per agreed procedures
- To effectively manage all un-issued textile stocks and other related items by compliance with the terms of the customer commitment, quarterly reviews of slow moving/obsolete stock and control of all new stock at 0.6 weeks of turnover
- To ensure that all locations within the area are operating within the auspices of ISO 9001 and 14001, and that all procedures, audits and review meetings are adhered to and appropriate certificates maintained
What you'll need to succeed
- Leadership- You lead by example, aligning your actions to shared values, understand and implement strategic values and objectives
- People Skills- demonstrate a consistent and confident approach
- Corporate Social Responsibility- You personally engage with other businesses and people who operate in your locality
- Customer Focus- You anticipate the future needs of the customer and build these into plans, you accept responsibility for the most demanding or difficult of customer issues, investigating fairly with a focus on solutions and achieving a 'win win' outcome
- Commercial Awareness- You use your industry knowledge to improve business performance
- Developing Self and Others- You consider personal values, career and personal goals; you actively search for and identify opportunities for self-development
- Continuous Improvement- You apply effective problem-solving techniques to identify issues and generate solutions, you demonstrate strategic planning and analytical skills to develop business and implement improvement plans
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a very generous salary + benefits (car allowance, and quarterly bonuses)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Area Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly