Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London
Store Manager – Luxury Furniture – Central London
About The Company:
My client is a luxury manufacturer specializing in luxury furniture, homeware and lifestyle accessories. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join their showroom in Central London.
About The Role:
- You will be responsible for a day to day running of the showroom and participate to the business development.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, managing and developing a high-performing team.
- You will motivate store sales team to deliver a high level of standard in store.
- You will develop the image and the attractiveness of the store by encouraging a strong customer service.
About The Candidate:
- You have a proven track record in store managing of at least 4 years.
- You have a global retail experience of about 7 years.
- You have a strong experience within luxury homeware, furniture or interior design.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are well organized, enthusiastic, focused on results delivery and customer`s satisfaction.
Interviews will be offered IMMEDIATELY to successful applicants with the view to start ASAP
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted