Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London
1 day left
- Job Type
Store Manager – Luxury Furniture – Central London
About The Company:
My client is a luxury manufacturer specializing in luxury furniture, homeware and lifestyle accessories. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join their showroom in Central London.
About The Role:
- You will be responsible for a day to day running of the showroom and participate to the business development.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, managing and developing a high-performing team.
- You will motivate store sales team to deliver a high level of standard in store.
- You will develop the image and the attractiveness of the store by encouraging a strong customer service.
About The Candidate:
- You have a proven track record in store managing of at least 4 years.
- You have a global retail experience of about 7 years.
- You have a strong experience within luxury homeware, furniture or interior design.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are well organized, enthusiastic, focused on results delivery and customer`s satisfaction.
Interviews will be offered IMMEDIATELY to successful applicants with the view to start ASAP
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly