General Manager - Gatwick Accessorize
5 days left
- Job Type
Do you want to be part of a global brand who are passionate about your development?
We're looking for an experienced General Manager to join our busy and high profile Accessorize branches in Gatwick Airport, with a combined turnover of £8million and a team of up to 60, these travel stores are a focus for the brand.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience managing a high turnover in a fast paced and commercial environment, be a current General Manager or Flagship Store Manager, and be able to demonstrate strong operational skills, manage their time effectively and have the ability to influence.
This position is initially for a fixed term contract of 18months, with peak trade the branch is open from 3.30am to 10.30pm so flexibility in work pattern is required.
In this role you will:
• Drive your market forward through managing and developing each of your store teams – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
• Demonstrate an 'own business' mentality by driving the business and generating profit though exceeding KPI's, keeping P&L and controllable costs in line with budget, and maximizing local market opportunities
• Manage your stores ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations.
• Identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
• Feedback regularly to Area Manager and Head Office.
Keeping a close eye on competitor activity, you will empower others and use your motivational style to offer real leadership, never afraid to challenge or to instigate change. This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities while you effectively manage your store to achieve the Company KPI's.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.
• Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic background check (CRC) and be able to provide a detailed education/employment history spanning the last 5 years prior to starting their employment.