Store Manager - Contemporary French Brand - London
* Coordinate and supervise a sales team
* Promote the high-end image of the brand internally and externally
* Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis
* Participate in the recruitment of new staff members and reach and attract the best applicants
Sales and Inventory:
* Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service
* Welcome and assist our high-end customers
* Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice
* Achieve the targets set and increase revenue by making our products attractive
* Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team
* Manage inventory and stock replenishment
* Ensure that our store runs smoothly
* Ensure that the shop floor is organised and our products are arranged according to the instructions of the senior management
This is a non-exhaustive list.
You can demonstrate significant experience as a Store Manager, ideally in the area of high-end ready-to-wear fashion. You are enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
You demonstrate a good sense for business and have an excellent sense for customer service. You are able to supervise and motivate a team and are willing to take on challenges.