Store Manager - Up to £45,000 - Luxury brand
About the company:
My client, is a premier modern luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets, looking for an Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager in their store in Bluewater.
About the role:
- Take ownership and accountability for store
- Show leadership through role
- Demonstrate empowerment to solve customer problems and meet customers’ needs
- Inspire team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Acts as advocate for the team, able to motivate others to achieve results
- Communicates effectively with store manager, peers, supervisors, and corporate partners
- Develops plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results
- Able to influence others to gain support to achieve goals and complete projects.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills
- 2-3 years experience as an Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
- Previously experience in a luxury brand
- Able to work under pressure
- Working closely with KPI's and targets
- Previous experience in managing high turnovers
- Understanding of the Bluewater area
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly