Store Manager - Up to £45,000 - Luxury brand
About the company:
My client, is a premier modern luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets, looking for an Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager in their store in Bluewater.
About the role:
- Take ownership and accountability for store
- Show leadership through role
- Demonstrate empowerment to solve customer problems and meet customers’ needs
- Inspire team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Acts as advocate for the team, able to motivate others to achieve results
- Communicates effectively with store manager, peers, supervisors, and corporate partners
- Develops plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results
- Able to influence others to gain support to achieve goals and complete projects.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills
- 2-3 years experience as an Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
- Previously experience in a luxury brand
- Able to work under pressure
- Working closely with KPI's and targets
- Previous experience in managing high turnovers
- Understanding of the Bluewater area
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.