As Operations Manager you will be responsible for providing Wholesale and Retail operational support for an inspiring collection of contemporary luxury Latin American womenswear selling in the UK and Europe, overseeing a team of 10. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in contemporary or luxury womenswear including team management experience.
- Maintaining excellent standards in all areas of operational activity for the pop up store.
- In store systems support.
- Analysis of sales information.
- Store maintenance and health and safety.
- Production and maintenance of retail policies and procedures manual along with any operational updates on a daily basis.
- Support the opening of new pop up stores and launch campaigns.
- Coordinate the relevant carriers, hangers, etc.
- Control all costs in line with budgets.
- Support with recruitment and temps within stores.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with third parties to achieve necessary goals whilst managing costs in line with P&L.
- Support the online store in relation to stock and replenishment, customer enquiries and operational activity.
- Ad-hoc operational projects.
- Support the International Wholesale Manager.
- Manage wholesale order book, through allocations to delivery of stock according to customer requirements.
- Monitor seasonal sales.
- Accurate and timely sales forecasting ensuring sales follow-up is carried out during the selling season.
- Prepare distribution reports for the business to communicate the progress and status of the wholesale business including weekly sales progress and weekly delivery progress reports.
- Manage and update the client database CRM and Credit Control to provide the correct information to finance.
- Manage any returns and stock swaps and handle customer complaints effectively and to the benefit of the company.
- Manage trade show preparations and merchandising of the showroom for seasonal appointments.
- Feedback to the team, customer comments and reactions.
- Support retail and wholesale operations in and out of the season.
- Support the import/export logistics of stock.
- Identify any new opportunities for the wholesale team.
- Provide excellent customer communication and develop beneficial relationships to promote and positively develop brand loyalty.
- Undertake all administration as required to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the team’s activities.
- Operations Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience specialising in contemporary or luxury womenswear.
- Wholesale and retail operations experience to include shipping and logistics, sales analysis, stock management, credit control, sales order management, claims and returns.
- Strong and current relationships with leading UK independent boutiques, online and department store buyers.
- Well presented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Numerate, methodical and analytical mindset.
- A dedicated, hard-working and committed individual willing to invest in the long term.