Visitor Centre Co-ordinator (Retail)
Do you have passion for motorcycles? Do you work in retail? Are you looking for a new challenge? If your answer is yes to all three questions then you are the candidate I am looking for.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking retail manager to join an exciting motorcycle manufacturer along with performance clothing, casualwear and personal accessories.
This opportunity would suit an existing retail manager looking for a new challenge and career. This is a role with a fun, friendly company that value their staff and offer the chance for you to make your mark and be an integral part of the team.
Visitor Centre Co-ordinator - The Role:
- Lead, inspire and motivate the visitor experience team, delivering training, team meetings and individual discussions, promoting a culture of positivity and enthusiasm, working together with all members of the Visitor Centre team to deliver the highest possible standards of visitor experience in line with the company’s brand values.
- Ensure the retail and visitor experience team delivers the appropriate standards, procedures and best practice as defined by the Visitor Centre Manager.
- Coach and empower the visitor experience team to deliver high quality, engaging and informative factory tours.
- Ensure the retail operation complies with all health & safety regulations to ensure the health, safety and enjoyment of the visitors.
- Create exceptional merchandising displays in accordance with the brand presentation standards and develop the team to do the same
- Promote and maximise sales opportunities, through excellent product knowledge and merchandising.
Visitor Centre Co-ordinator – The Person:
- Must have diverse experience in retail management ideally within a brand or a visitor attraction.
- Looking for a candidate with 2-3yrs experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience managing cost margins, cash handling, banking/float control procedures, EPOS till systems.
- Ideal candidate will have experience leading, training and managing a team in a retail sales and/or visitor experience environment.
- A confident user of Microsoft Office and other computer based software.
- Good communication skills are required as will be dealing with people at all levels, customers and Head Office team.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.