Store Manager - Swindon
Casual-Luxury Fashion Brand looking for an exceptional Store Manager for their Outlet store in Swindon!
Your new company
Casual-Luxury Brand looking for an exceptional Store Manager for their store in Swindon!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join their outlet store in Swindon - They are looking for an experienced retail Store Manager to join their team of Brand ambassadors and represent their heritage and Brand values through exceptional Customer service.
Your new role
As a brand they aspire to be world leaders in retail and as such all of our employees should reflect their core values in the way we work. The key to their success are the people who can dynamically reinforce their roots as the world's best lifestyle and sportswear brand and they are looking for individuals who can reflect this heritage with their experience and customer service skills.Their employees should create colourful memories for their customers through every stage of their shopping experience.
- To take responsibility for maintaining and increasing sales throughout the year and achievement of set financial targets.
- To liaise and update the Area Manager regarding financial targets and weekly reports relating to the store,
- To maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- To ensure all staff receive the relevant product training throughout the year
- To assist in managing staff performance and be highly organised.
- To maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- Store management experience working for a premium fashion brand
- Experience working with clients and client books
- Excepcional customer service and visual merchandising skills
- A strong Knowledge of products and trends
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills
- The ability to motivate and drive a team to achieve sales targets
- A strong use of initiative
- A good team player, helpful, approachable and motivated.
- Highly Reliable and Motivated.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + commissions scheme + amazing staff discounts + progression opportunities within the brand!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.