Senior Stock Audit & Loss Prevention Investigator
Retail Fashion Leading brand looking for a Senior Stock Audit & Loss Prevention Investigator
Your new company
Retail Fashion Leading brand looking for a Senior Audit & Loss Prevention Investigator to cover East Anglia and the North East.
Your new role
As the Senior Audit and Loss Investigator you will provide objective investigations into shrinkage at different stores, working as part of the Audit and Loss Prevention team. You will be responsible for supporting and leading individual stock audits and retail loss prevention activities, or as directed by the Audit and Loss Prevention Manager. You will also possess the required skills to lead shrinkage management and monitoring activities.
The position is Field Based and will involve travelling to different retail stores across East Anglia and the North East.
- A sound working knowledge of stock and inventory monitoring and management techniques
- The ability to interpret and evaluate data effectively and demonstrate the upmost integrity and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to creatively devise appropriate mitigating actions to resolve control weaknesses that do not have an appropriate commercial / operational impact
- All stock audits are expected to be completed to an exceptional quality and in a timely manner
- The role dictates that a high level of integrity is maintained at all times
- his role will deal with sensitive information so discretion is required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to carry out stock audit work swiftly and accurately.
- A sound working knowledge of Anti-Theft / Fraud Techniques & Solutions.
- Direct experience of compliance monitoring work and exposure to work of law enforcement agencies
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Demonstrates good understanding of business legislative obligations including Employment and H.R Legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal, negotiation, influencing skills, etc.
- Highly organised and have the ability to both multitask and prioritise activities.
- Strong MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook and general computing skills.
- Experience in analytical software tools (such as SAS, IDEA, ACL) would be beneficial, but not required.
- You will be a self-starter and have the ability to work using your own initiative whilst also motivating others to consistently exceed expectations.
- You will have strong analytical skills as you will be required to interpret sensitive data and report back to management / business in a timely manner.
- In this role you will need to be flexible as working hours/days depends on the nature of the audits and loss prevention activities that are being completed. However, where possible, work will be completed during standard working hours.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary up to £32,000pa, Car Allowance or company's car, mobile phone and laptop plus amazing retail discounts!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.