Senior Retail Merchandiser, Mat Cover - 12 Months
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Retail Merchandiser looking for a new challenge for a fixed term of 12 Months.
This leading womenswear business is looking for a merchandiser who has experience in analysing figures, forecasting and range planning, you will be responsible for driving departmental strategy and maximising sales and margins.
Senior Merchandiser – The Role:
- Driving sales and reducing mark downs
- Manage the in season OTB
- Effectively range plan to manage markdowns and stock levels
- Assist with managing the supply base and advising on improvements
- Train and motivate junior team members
Senior Merchandiser - The Candidate
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical
- Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
- Excellent time management
- Highly organised
- Clear & confident communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision maker, able to communicate to senior members of head office and Retail
One of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers with great company values, actively promoting career development and personal improvements. It’s a vibrant and friendly head office with an excellent reputation and one of the most modern retail systems globally.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.