GERBER PATTERN CUTTER
Freelance CREATIVE Gerber pattern cutter - The Company
Various positions available with Designer, Brand & Supply (womanswear & menswear)
Freelance CREATIVE Gerber pattern cutter - The Candidate
- Available 3-5 days a week
- Confident, Dynamic & Versatile
- Excellent computer skills including GERBER experience. Any version considered!!
- Solution orientated & be driven and adaptable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player, people person with good communication skills.(spoken & written)
- You will have previously worked within a UK studio. Must be creative, design led environment.
Freelance CREATIVE Gerber pattern cutter- The Role
- Liaising with the designers,
- Creating first patterns on the Gerber system.
- Ensuring that all patterns are made to designers sketch and technologists spec.
- You will be attending in-house fit sessions and ensuring all garments are to the highest quality.
- Constant liaising with Product managers and technologists department will also be part of this role.
IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVALIABLE AND LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT FREELANCE ROLE - PLEASE CONTACT - Nataliesmith@freedomrecruit.com