7 days left
The Merchandising Manager is responsible for managing the tailoring product line and lifecycle from sketch and sample through to sales performance in store, ensuring global strategies are formulated and clearly communicated and executed. As Merchandising Manage you will have category ownership and accountability for divisional performance and must excel collaboratively in a cross functional team as a strong team player.
- Manage the tailoring product line and lifecycle, (suits, jackets, trousers, dress shirts, ties) from sketch and sample through to sales performance in store.
- Definition of the short-term and 3-year and seasonal category strategy.
- Category sell through definition at global level, (for commercial planning/OTB definition).
- Seasonal brief definition.
- Collection architecture, range plan & pricing and options' lifecycle definition, including input collection from regions and local markets.
- Collection development and editing processes.
- Pre-booking of raw materials.
- Definition of share of "runway/essential/local" within assortment and OTB.
- Set-up and ranking of "runway/essential" fixtures and set-up of "local" fixtures (no ranking set).
- Input provision on volumes definition (units buying by option).
- Overseeing of all communication and VM activities for the category.
- Take ownership for area of responsibility and accountability for divisional performance.
- Lead and manage a team of one, (inspire, motivate, coach, nurture and develop) whilst working collaboratively with all cross-functional partners.
- Partner effectively with the cross-functional team, (design, marketing, fabrics team, product development, sourcing, planning, VM, S&P, strategy, regional merchandising), influencing key decisions to deliver the strategic direction for the category/label while protecting the brand.
- Merchandising Manager with proven Global Collection Merchandising expertise, ideally within a Contemporary or luxury brand.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Merchandising Manager level role.
- Menswear experience beneficial.
- Dynamic sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and ease in working in a fast-changing environment.
- Collaborative team player.
- Innovative, agile and strategic mindset.