ASSET & PROFIT PROTECTION OFFICER - Luxury Retail
Iconic British Luxury brand looking for an Asset & Profit Protection Officer for their Covent Garden Store!
Your new company
Iconic British Luxury brand looking for a security expert who will be responsible for all aspects of Asset and Profit Protection, Safety and Security of all Company assets, property and personnel at the store in Covent Garden.
Your new role
We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who wish to be considered for Security Officer opportunities within our Covent Garden store.
Our Asset & Profit Protection team protect the Brand's core values and brand assets; our people, our product and our property. By minimising risk and maximising profit in a safe, secure and protective environment, this global team are experts in their field with a wealth of experience and knowledge. They are professional and commercially aware and provide proactive support in a variety of areas including event and personal safety management, investigations, cyber-crime, fraud.
* Provides a high standard of Asset and Profit Protection, Safety and Security within the store.
* Understands the business to ensure that the service provision reflects the business needs and continually strives to enhance services.
* Carries out Asset and Profit Protection duties including thorough patrols of the store.
* Has excellent personal presentation and conforms to the uniform standard.
* Sound understanding of the Health and Safety policy, site evacuation and disaster management process (including incident management, reporting and escalation for serious incidents) and an ability to support line management as and when required.
* Investigate all Asset and Profit Protection related matters following the approved investigation process and the correct procedures for securing and gathering evidence.
* Completes any other Asset and Profit Protection tasks as and when required for the needs of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
PERSONAL PROFILE Ideal but not essential:
- First Aid at work qualification.
- Fire safety qualification.
- GCSE standard.
- Minimum of 2 years Asset and Profit Protection experience working in control room, goods in, loading bay, front entrance, corporate environment.
- Computer literate with ability to use Microsoft outlook, word and excel.
- Proven communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality.
- An understanding of physical security equipment.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent presentation together with strong interpersonal skills
- Assertive and decisive
- Flexible (Rotational shifts)
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to influence.
- Excellent team player and passionate about service and Company values.
- Confident and dynamic with a customer focussed Can Do attitude.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + benefits such as amazing staff discounts, uniform allowance between others!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.