Reporting directly to the GMM Director of Converse EMEA Manager, the e-Commerce Planner will be responsible for driving online sales growth and operational efficiency for one of the most iconic brands in the world. In this start-up role you will be creating, maintaining, and managing product revenue and stock targets for the EMEA Converse.com business.
- Develop a product assortment planning strategy for Converse.com across multiple product types Footwear, Apparel and Accessories.
- Develop seasonal direction for sales, margin, option and inventory management and lead in-season trading to deliver and exceed seasonal targets for product revenue and profitability.
- Communicate planning strategies, vision and business results to cross- functional and merchandizing business partners.
- Communicate frequently with Buying, Planning and Allocation teams to share business updates and lead integration of planning with allocation and buying processes.
- Develop methods for analyzing performance and results of previous planning strategies and make tactical adjustments to leverage opportunities for increased profitability.
- Influence Merchandizing, Buying, Planning and Allocation teams, collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure that Converse.com has the right product in the right quantity to meet consumer demand.
- Educate and coach Merchandizing, Buying, Planning and Allocation teams in e-commerce and serve as a source of knowledge they can tap into
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising, Inventory Management or a related field
- 4 years’ experience in retail merchandising / planning is essential
- Strong knowledge of process-flow through supply chain
- Ability to solve complex problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the proven ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient information seeking skills and drive for results
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Great commercial & industry acumen
- Proven ability to present plans and make recommendations to senior management
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs
- Self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast paced environment