Brand Manager - Successful fashion retailer!
BRAND MANAGER - Leading high street fashion retailer!
My client is an innovative fashion retailer who prides themselves on customer service and offering a very energised working environment. Due to rapid expansion across the UK this is the ideal time to join them and benefit from long term career progression.
- Leading in personal customer service and driving from the front
- Setting clear expectations for the team, inspiring and motivating
- Showing passion for the brand, leading by example in behaviours and positive role modelling
- Managing commerciality, visual merchandising and standards
- Sales generation and kpi management
- Developing your team and nurturing talent
- Working in collaboration with your store manager, area manager, head office team and local stores to network and share ideas
- Working with company reports, analysing results and making decisions
- Ensuring the environment in the store is upbeat, energised and productive
This role would be ideal for an existing Department Manager, Floor Manager or Assistant Manager and working in a fast paced high street fashion store with exposure to a turnover of £2m as a minimum.
You will be rewarded with a salary up to £23,000 and benefits that include a generous discount, a chance to be part of a growing business and be recognised for your achievements.
Zachary Daniels specialises in the recruitment of Retail Management vacancies. Please click apply to be considered for the role of Brand Manager.