Field Services Manager
6 days left
Job Type: Field Services Manager
Salary: £35,000 plus excellent benefits package and OTE
Job Reference: 23360
Are you a successful Retail Store/Area Manager looking to work with fast-growing, market leading brands? Do you have a passion for leading teams and retail sales? Do you excel in a contact-led, field based role? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll be working with brands receiving significant investment from the business;
- You’d be joining an industry leading business, working in a dynamic & ambitious environment;
- You’ll enjoy superb career development and progression opportunities.
Based in London, this Fashion business perfectly blend a forward thinking, innovative approach with a collaborative, supportive and mature working environment that really rewards success. With a number of brands in their portfolio, the business is a very established & well recognised name with a deservedly excellent reputation as an employer!
As Field Services Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Field Services Representatives (FSR). You’ll work closely with retail partners in your patch, helping to train staff on product knowledge, sales & merchandising strategy. Beyond this, you’ll be tasked with growing and developing the team of FSR’s.
- Represent the business within top account retail stores regionally;
- Manage and develop a team of Field Services Representatives;
- Support sales via product training and merchandising;
- Support implementation of marketing plans in the field;
- Will have worked in a retail environment, in a sales management role;
- Will be an excellent leader with a passion for developing staff;
- Will be a natural people person capable of developing relationships with retail store teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has managed a retail store/area and is looking to move away from the shop floor; you’ll be given the opportunity to manage your own workload and develop client accounts in your own image. If you’re that person and have been excited by what you’ve read, please don’t hesitate to apply.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter by clicking apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Field Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly