Head of Retail
To devise and drive the strategy and performance of Agent Provocateur stores by leading, motivating and developing the teams, setting high standards of store presentation, operations and service levels, ensuring store profit and contribution is maximized through store and regional KPI’s.
- Drive Global store performance to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Devise budgets/targets/KPIs to be signed off by Managing Directors, manage P & L to ensure targets for margin, payroll and store costs are met.
- Negotiate and confirm trading terms/property leases with department stores and Landlords (through agent). Manage key relationships with important stakeholders.
- Create and implement retail strategic plans per store that align with the overall trade strategy. Analyse results, ROI and continuously develop plans.
- Manage the retail team and have overall responsibility to support all key retail functions. Ensure that all staff are working to the highest possible operational standards. Coach, support, motivate, encourage and develop a strong retail team through ongoing training and development.
- Have overview and instruct team to roll out/instruct and police all retail operational policies. Monitor the effectiveness of such policies and ensure measurements are at acceptable standards. Ensure that Head Office and store staff uphold the brand values and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Ensure all stores are regularly audited by Regional Managers for compliance with company standards and ensure action is taken to quickly remedy any issues.
Liaise with Regional Managers to ensure that all touch points of the retail strategy have been effectively utilised including CRM, clientelling, VIP programme and marketing/promotional plans.
- Ensure all Regional Managers are adhering to all guidelines in regards to store HR and payroll administration accurately and on time, and in line with Company guidelines on holidays and paid time off.
- Direct the Property/Facilities Manager to ensure that a store property project planner/maintenance, budget and critical path is adhered to. Be part of and feedback on proposed store designs.
- Any other duties as required by your Manager