Gumball 3000 are opening their first Flagship store in Central London. The store will comprise of an exciting multi brand retail space featuring Gumball's own apparel and street and skate brands from all over the world. The store will also include a collaborative coffee shop with one of London's leading contemporary coffee companies, as well as a place to relax, catch up on some exclusive literature and view artwork and memorabilia that encompasses the lifestyle of the brand.
Business & Commercial Awareness
- Define, present and agree weekly, monthly and annual sales forecasts and budgets to include expected footfall, conversion, revenue, returns and costs.
- Thorough awareness of figures including budget, targets and manager’s objectives.
- Manage staff structures in accordance with set budget.
- Set and support the delivery of store and staff sales targets and key performance indicators for the store/staff.
- Develop and maintain customer information to build the database and encourage customer loyalty.
- Propose marketing activity to maximize footfall and conversion.
- Assist and advise Brand Manager on the range plan and buy for the season.
- Responsible for all stock, following up sold out options with Sales Admin and Merchandising to avoid lost sales.
- Manage KPI’s, BW reports and review bestsellers to influence VM and incentives.
- Ensure all available stock is on the shop floor and chase up replenishments.
- Respond effectively to customer questions and resolve issues on the floor.
- Ensure security procedures are followed to prevent stock loss such as RFID tagging.
- Recruitment, Training & Development
- Demonstrate exceptional organisation skills and commitment to the effective running of the store and management of the team.
- Write and conduct performance reviews.
- Customer Experience
- Meet or exceed all store customer service and satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Direct and execute store visual standards; maintain a high standard of visual presentation through regular training to maximise sales and reflect the visual aesthetics of the brand.
- Utilise visual merchandising to react to best sellers and individual business needs, to drive sales tactically and strategically.
- Communicate weekly sales results including footfall, conversion, ATV and revenue against forecast to Brand Manager.
- Staff inductions and on the job training.
- Practice regular fire drills and carry out regular risk assessments as stated in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Adhere to all correct policies and procedures regarding back office, tills and banking as set out in the company Procedure Manual, train team members accordingly.
- Maintain accurate employee files in line with company policy.
- Provide all relevant documentation to Payroll.
- Ensure payroll is carried out correctly by Finance.
- Flagship Store Manager with at least 2 years store management experience.
- Experience within the streetwear market preferable.
- Results driven.
- Thorough understanding and management of budgets.
- Experience setting and implementing store and individual KPI targets.
- Flexible to accommodate retail schedules such as weekends, evenings and peak trade periods.