Assistant Manager - Premium Brand - Italian Speaking
A great opportunity has become available in a new store in a buzzing location in Central London. This is the perfect chance for a commercial and self-motivated individual to join a challenging project and become an ambassador for a creative and quirky premium brand which has opened his first cosy boutique in the UK. My client offers a unique product which brings together passion for contemporary craftmanship and inspiration for nature and its beauty.
This is a very hands-on Assistant Manager role for a proactive and engaging person who is able to network with customers to increase the brand's visibility.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Opening and closing the store.
- Running the store's operations smoothly.
- Supporting the store manager in developing the brand awareness in the local area.
- Welcoming and introducing customers to the product and its history.
- Delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Working towards the achievement of KPIs.
- Writing sales reports and liaising with Head Office on a regular basis.
- Identifying sales opportunity and engaging with the local area to push the brand.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Proactive and able to develop strong relationship with customers.
- Commercial and able to connect with the local clientele.
- A people-person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to cross- and up-sell.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Self-motivated with positive mental attitude.