Audit & Loss Investigator - Midlands
Leading high street fashion band looking for an experienced Audit & Loss Investigator - Midlands (Field based)
Your new company
Retail high street fashion band looking for an experienced Audit & Loss Investigator to oversee a number of stores across the Midlands.
Your new role
As an Audit and Loss Investigator you will provide objective investigations into shrinkage at a different number of stores, working as part of the Audit and Loss Prevention team. You will be responsible for conducting individual stock audits and retail loss prevention activities, or as directed by the Audit and Loss Prevention Manager. You will also be required to support shrinkage management and monitoring activities.s
- Effective delivery of the Audit and Loss Prevention plans and goals as directed by the Audit and Loss Prevention Manager.
- To be able to interpret and communicate on audit and loss prevention methods, and to act as the point of contact for Regional and Area Retail teams
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders across assigned remit, so that Region / Area loss activity is embedded into Operations.
- Support Regional / Area loss performance improvement activities so that performance is improved.
- Create relevant and timely compliance and loss reports on activity, so that key stakeholders are informed of incidents and appropriate guidance can be given to reduce risks and losses.
- Identify and investigate incidents of loss against the business, so that the correct procedures are followed.
- Provide support and advice on audit and loss prevention issues to the Region / Area teams so that awareness is raised and the impact of shrinkage within the assigned remit is reduced.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to carry out stock audit work swiftly and accurately.
- A working knowledge of Anti-Theft / Fraud Techniques & Solutions.
- Willingness to learn compliance monitoring work and gain experience of working with law enforcement agencies
- Commercial awareness.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business legislative obligations including Employment and H.R Legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills, etc.
- Highly organised and have the ability to both multitask and prioritise activities.
- Strong MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook and general computing skills.
- You will be a self-starter and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- You will have good analytical skills as you may be required to interpret sensitive data and report back to the Audit and Loss Prevention Manager in a timely manner.
- In this role you will need to be flexible as working hours/days depends on the nature of the audits and loss prevention activities that are being completed. However, where possible, work will be completed during standard working hours.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Company Car + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.