Market Branch Manager - Enfield & Wood Green Accessorize
We're looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join our busyEnfield/Woodgreen Accessorizebranches as a Market Manager.
The Accessorize stores have aroughly a£1milturnover combinedand a team of roughly 15. The key to being successful in this role is being able to support and drive two teams through effective communication and strong organisational skills.
In this role you will:
• Drive your market forward through managing and developing each of your store teams – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador
• Identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business
• Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities
• Generating profit though exceeding KPI's, keeping P&L and controllable costs in line with budget, and maximizing local market opportunities
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store
• Feedback regularly to area manager and Head Office
Keeping a close eye on competitor activity, you will empower others and use your motivational style to offer real leadership, never afraid to challenge or to instigate change.This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities while you effectively manage your store to achieve the Company KPI's.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.