Sales Administration Assistant
Sales Administration Assistant – British Luxury Brand – Central London
Our client, one of the most glamorous and elegant luxury brands, is currently looking for an expert Sales Administration Assistant to join their team based in the heart of London.
About the company...
Known as one of the most exclusive luxury fashion companies, this British heritage fashion label is specialised in ladies ready-to-wear, bridal collections and luxurious accessories.
About the role...
- To develop a strong understanding and knowledge of the product, in order to better assist and advise customers
- To provide exceptional levels of customer service, managing professionally both phone and email queries
- To work closely to production and sampling when placing orders on the system, sending confirmations and customer communication
- To deal with PR requests, events, customer publications, prepare showroom and arrange appointments
- To drive sales identifying and researching opportunities
- To liaise with internal and external stockholders
- Previous experience in an administration or customer service role
- Excellent organization, numerical and analytical skills
- Great communication skills both verbally and written
- Knowledge of Sample management is preferred
- Genuine interest in luxury fashion
- knowledge of one or two foreign languages is advantageous
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a vibrant area of London. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the company.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Sales Administration Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference MO