Retail Director Annina Vogel
EXPERIENCED RETAIL DIRECTOR ANNINA VOGEL
Luxury design-led jewellery brand with celebrity following is seeking a charismatic, creative and commercially minded Retail Director. This is a role for an ambitious, conscientious and energetic individual who can demonstrate strong leadership skills and develop and maintain a proactive business plan.
Working together with a small friendly team, but within an expanding company they will be responsible for all aspects of management in multiple store locations including recruiting, developing and training a staff that is dedicated to driving the business. In addition, the Retail Director would be responsible for the merchandise, inventory, annual stock audits and implementing new operation procedures to ensure continual growth and productivity.
Applicants must have solid experience in HR as well as overseeing management of daily store operations, with a focus on expanding and growing the current business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be target driven, and passionate about guiding the company to success.
- Must be able to work well with concession partners, VIP clients and Press to ensure growth and boost sales.
- Be able to maintain a very high standard of customer service at all times across all stores/ platforms, build long lasting relationships with all customers and maintain CRM.
- Have a clear understanding of how to drive team sales and productivity.
- Commercial awareness and strong visual merchandising skills.
- Be motivated, self-starting and have good direct communication skills.
- Bring fresh ideas to drive business and an ability to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- Support the design team to ensure production deadlines are met and successfully forecast stock requirements to maintain existing stock levels.
- Be an existing Regional Sales Manager or a strong Area Manager looking for a new challenge.
This key position will require knowledge of Jewellery in the luxury market and proven sales track record. The right candidate will be comfortable working closely with the Designer and also the shop floor team, splitting their time with both head office and store locations. This is a permanent full time position for 40 hours per week; flexibility is required for store events and busy trading periods.
Candidates from luxury fashion brands will also be considered, however a clear employment history of a minimum 8 years retail experience with 3-5 years specialty multi-store management is required. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an outstanding and exceptionally unique Brand where you will be given the opportunity to add value through your experience and ideas. Please forward your CV with a cover letter stating why you’d be great for the Annina Vogel Brand to firstname.lastname@example.org.