Full time Branch Manager Required
Based at our Ilford Branch, You will be responsible for the day to day running of the branch.
- Be an inspirational sales person who is able to help, motivate and inspire the sales team.
- Ensure exceptional store standards are achieved and maintained.
- Have excellent merchandising and display standards thus maximising our stock potential and point of sales material.
- Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and electronic coupled with excellent management skills.
- Be flexible on working hours to meet the needs of the company.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of retail management in the Jewellery industry.
- Have a thorough knowledge of selling in jewellery and pawn broking.
- Have good knowledge of diamonds, jewellery and high end watches.
- Be a team player who is able to show and deliver excellent customer experience.
In return you will receive a package of £30k to 35k (depending on experience), including a Pension, Private Healthcare and Bonus.
Please send all applications with a covering letter, detailing experience to Paul Ervin, General Manager.
Apply for Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly