Southern England Based accessible to M25 North & West/M4/M40 corridors
Company car + other benefits
The candidate will be responsible for implementing visual displays, supplying and improving point of sale and delivering in store e-learning training, in both the brands stores and their retail partner stores. Additionally the candidate will support the Area Sales Manager with development of territories.
- Visit stores regularly to merchandise the product and ensure high standard of display is maintained.
- Assembling or dismantling visual displays in windows or in-store within deadlines.
- Seek feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implement changes where required.
- To supply and improve Point of Sale throughout all Clogau Stockists ensuring best practice
- Optimising the location of Clogau products
- Delivering in-store e-learning training
- Building positive relationships with both the Owners/Managers and store staff
- Participation in Clogau promotional/event days as required
- Represent Clogau at trade shows and events nationally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years’ experience in a Visual Merchandising role ideally within a corporate environment, speciality retailer highly preferred.
- Experience of on road planning and organising
- Experience in working in a fast paced and creative VM environment
- Competent Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience of developing plano-grams
- Self motivated
- Ability to build effective relationships and communicate across all levels of the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be both reactive and proactive and be able to improvise on the spot quickly.
- Flexibility to work weekends, early morning or evenings for installations and to support national trade shows and events. This may require overnight stays.
Salary based on experience
Please in the first instance, send your CV and current package by clicking on apply button