Assistant Manager - Jersey Accessorize
We're looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our lovely and busy Jersey Accessorize branch.
The storehas turnover of just under £1 million and has a team of 6. We are looking for a strong Assistant Manager who is driven to succeed, can work at pace and is commercially minded. You will report in to a Market Manager who looks after both the Accessorize and Monsoon Branches in Jersey so the ability and confidence to manage a store independently will be imperitive.
In this role you will:
• Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
• Support your Branch Manager to identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
• Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
• Support the store manager in operational administration and ensure communication is completed on time.
• Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
• Have an awareness of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities as you support the Branch Manager. Acting as a role model for your team, you will lead by example while you effectively support your store to achieve the Company KPI's.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.