The Sales Associate will be working in a team of seven supporting the store in achieving commercial performance goals including individual and store sales targets; to be a brand ambassador and represent brand value to customers and colleagues. The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in luxury or contemporary fashion, demonstrating exceptional clienteling skills, achievement of team and store targets and objectives, leading by example and actively contributing to a positive team culture of cooperation, proactivity and results.
- Desire to work as part of a world-class team, assisting and supporting other team members in achieving the overall performance of the store and brand ethos. Deliver a memorable and distinctive shopping experience to the customer.
- Deliver exceptional one-to-one customer service to internal and external clients and act as a brand ambassador. Build customer loyalty through the quality of luxury service and master the ability to understand the customer.
- Keep clients up to date with brand activity and ensure they are fully engaged with the brand.
- Embody the values of the brand maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times.
- Develop the customer base and establish lasting customer loyalty. Build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis, inviting customers to relevant events and keeping them aware of new products.
- Maximise all sales opportunities to achieve and exceed personal and store targets and KPI’s set by the Store Manager.
- Drive sales by providing excellent customer service; upholding the standards of the brand and maintaining store presentation.
- As an ambassador of the brand adhere to brand expectations for conduct, personal standards, appearance and hygiene.
- Ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping represents the company’s desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- Be vigilant at all times on the shop floor and ensure that you are aware of the store security procedures and of the level of stock loss. Contribute to all non-sales activities including opening and closing of the store, cashing up and management of stock and store security.
- Sales Associate with a minimum two years retail experience in contemporary or luxury fashion.
- Proven track record in building long term customer relationships.
- Passion for developing and delivering outstanding customer service levels.
- Fluent and well spoken English, additional languages, an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working towards weekly targets.
- Desire and motivation to develop extensive product knowledge.
- A positive, energetic, proactive and motivated team member who is always helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills liaising with a wide range of people.
- A skilled listener, highly organised with an exceptional work ethic and high personal standards.