The Supervisor will be working in a team of seven supporting the store in achieving commercial performance goals including individual and store sales targets; to be a brand ambassador and represent brand value to customers and colleagues. Daily floor supervision of sales team ensuring a first-class customer experience, driving sales and providing on the spot performance coaching to drive the overall brand experience.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in luxury or contemporary fashion, demonstrating exceptional clienteling skills, achievement of team and store targets and objectives, leading by example and actively contributing to a positive team culture of cooperation, proactivity and results.
- Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver a first-class customer experience to every client; ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable.
- Partner with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs.
- Lead a high performing service orientated team. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the store are given the full brand experience in line with brand strategies.
- Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers.
- Provide “on the spot coaching” during and after every transaction and client interaction, reach out to associates to talk through the successes and opportunities and ensure correct follow-through.
- Develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews.
- Attend morning and weekly meetings to continually reinforce customer service objectives and brand experience through role-play, providing tips and talking through difficulties of individual associates.
- Partner with store management to set goal expectations. Deliver performance feedback in partnership with store management.
- Resolve customer issues and escalate to management when necessary.
- In absence of store management, responsible for processing transactions, authorising promotional discounts and employee sales.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level.
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce operational guidelines.
- Assist with the opening and closing of store which includes securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures.
- Supervisor with a minimum 3 years’ retail experience in contemporary or luxury fashion.
- Proven track record in coaching Sales Associates in the delivery of a first-class customer experience.
- Experience partnering with store management to set team goal expectations working towards weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Fluent and well spoken English, additional languages, an advantage but not essential.
- Desire and motivation to develop extensive product knowledge.
- A positive, energetic, proactive and motivated individual.
- A skilled listener, highly organised with an exceptional work ethic and high personal standards.