HR Administrator – Full Time – £20- £22,000 – Central London
About The Company...
A high street fashion forward brand are looking for a HR administrator to support their Head Office Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a brand expanding aggressively in the UK in the next few years. They have a fun and down to earth team and you will be based in their New Head office in a central London location.
About The Role...
- Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment procesS
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Central London Office
- Working hours- 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday