Assistant Manager - Westfield White City Accessorize
Do you want to be a part of one of Monsoon Accessorize's TOP 30 Stores?
We are very excited to belooking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our Accessorize White City branch which is one of our TOP 30 Stores within the UK and ROIand a key Accessorizestore within London.
The storehas aturnover of just under £2millionand has a team of around 20 people. Being such an important store within our business, we are looking for someone who is potentially Branch Manager within asmaller store or currently an Assistant Manager within a similar turnover.
In this role you will:
• Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
• Support your Branch Manager to identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
• Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
• Support the store manager in operational administration and ensure communication is completed on time.
• Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
• Have an awareness of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
This is a role thatwill offer progression paths for your future career. Beingone ofthe most visited stores by Head Office Employeeswithin the UK business,London White City Accessorize allows you tomeet and work alongside well established members of the company, providing you with learning anddevelopment opportunities which are difficult to come by.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.