Assistant Manager - James Street Accessorize
We're looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our busyLondon James StreetAccessorize branch.
The store is a£1.7 millionturnover and has a team of 16. We are looking for someone who has an eye for commerciality and knows how to multi-task effectively within a fast paced enviornment. Accessorize is trend led brand who is looking for an individual who understands the fashion retail market.
In this role you will:
• Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
• Support your Branch Manager to identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
• Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
• Support the store manager in operational administration and ensure communication is completed on time.
• Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
• Have an awareness of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
This is a role that will allow you to think creatively, whilst still developing your business accumen. Acting as a key support for your Branch Manager and a role model for your team, you will lead by examplethrough effectively supporting your store to achieve the Company KPI's.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes an extremely generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.