** CALLING ALL PRODUCT DEVELOPERS FOR TAILORING - MENSWEAR FOR A PREMIUM HIGH STREET BRAND FOR A TEMP OPPORTUNITY TO START ASAP **
About the Company...
With an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative and original products it fuses exceptional design, quality and value. My client is a highly respected, prominent business in the global fashion arena for both men and women.
About the Role...
Area of Responsibility: To develop product meeting business criteria for price, quality and delivery.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
To work with the Design team，developing products for the formalwear categories of Menswear： specifically Suits, Mixers, standalone Blazers, Formal trousers, Shirts and soft Accessories.
To help develop the range from initial concept through to bought product that supports the Design vision and costs in to meet quality and margin expectations.
Work with Casualwear Product Developer closely so the range is aligned and developed as a coherent and consistent collection.
Work in conjuction with the menswear departments of Buying, Merchandising，Production and Fabric to ensure transparency and clarity of the product to enable each department to achieve their team goal.
To support Design in research and developments, ensuring key dates are met and samples meet Design expectations.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to –
- Support Design on research and design development
- Support on spec pack creation, where necessary
- Manage development critical path to ensure fabrics ordered on time, spec deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate fabric sampling, organise fabric hangers and pass over to fabric team for ordering sampling metres.
- Update sampling tracker when sample lengths are sent to suppliers.
- Communicate styles to suppliers – Co-ordinate styles by sending spec packs/fabric/trims.
- Chase back proto samples ahead of seasonal buy meetings and ensure timely delivery in line with critical path.
- Co-ordinate handover meetings alongside Production/Design.
- Work with design, buying and production to ensure option framework is complete with no gaps.
- Communicate issues on sample lead-time and quality to Production in order to continuously push suppliers to maximise full potential of the collection.
If you would like to apply for this role - please email your CV to Nataliesmith@freedomrecruit.com
Apply for PRODUCT DEVELOPER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly