Flexible Workspace Solutions looking for a Community Manager to join them!
Multiple Vacancies across Central London
Monday to Friday, 40 Hours, 08:30am- 18:00pm
Your new company
As one the world's largest providers of flexible workplace solutions, this business allows solopreneurs, small business, remote workers and large global companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. They operate in over 100 countries and across 2500 locations and have incredible growth plans opening one new centre around the world, every day! The mission of the business is to enable each customer to do the best work of their lives, wherever their business takes them. Many of the world's leading brands have grown with grown with the business.
Your new role
Community Managers are the heartbeat of every one of the locations. You will own the customer experience and all operational functions of the centre, while serving as a backup for the Regional Manager, as needed, by conducting site tours for prospective customers and networking events.
It is essential that:
· You have a passion for customer service and creating amazing workspace environments
· You are ambitious and keen to join a business that can offer you a fantastic career!
· You are energetic, driven, passionate and competitive
· Ensure you have happy customers in your community
· Resolve or escalate customer queries
· Ensure your site is always up to standard
· Conduct tours of your site, showcasing your site to potential new customers
· Look for revenue opportunities to help customers expand their business
· Retain existing customers in your own community
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be motivated with a 'can-do' approach, as well as being adaptable and able to think on your feet. Commercial acumen is key in order to make decisions quickly on a daily basis, as is the ability to recognise potential issues in order to deal with them quickly and efficiently. You must have experience of working in a fast past environment. The main focus of your role is to generate sales and profit whilst being passionate about the product and business. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability in an Operational Management role. You will have strong track record in delivering exceptional customer service and ability to plan and prioritise work effectively.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, I look forward to reviewing your application!
1st Stage- Telephone Screening
2nd Stage- Virtual Telephone Assessment
Last Stage- Face to Face Interview with Operations Director
Apply for Community Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly