Stockroom Supervisor - Luxury Goods - Central London
Stockroom Supervisor - Luxury Goods – Central London
Our Client, an exquisite and elevated luxury brand, is currently looking for an expert Stockroom Supervisor to join their team in the heart of London.
About the company...
Our client is a sophisticated luxury fashion company, a successful British heritage fashion label specialising in luxury accessories and leather goods. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to develop their career within the luxury retail sector.
About the Stockroom Supervisor role...
- Managing, developing and motivating the stockroom team, making sure they understand the importance of stockroom processes and safety
- Supervise all in-bound and out-bound stock and materials movements
- Pack and despatch online and store requests.
- Organising the whole delivery process in store
- Operational experience of stockroom and warehouse processes
- Able to coach, mentor and develop your team
- Able to plan, organise, multi-task and prioritise
- Strong understanding of the warehouse management system
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Stockroom Supervisor role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference MO2200