Loss Prevention Territory Manager
As our Loss Prevention Manager based in our European HQ you will directly lead field teams in the implementation of retail loss prevention strategies.
Working in partnership with the Retail Directors and Store Managers as a strategic and operational partner you will be responsible for ensuring resources are properly aligned to executing key priorities and ensure that all aspects of the business needs are represented in loss prevention planning and priorities.
You will maintain a safe environment for all store teams and consumers and serve as the primary response and coordination leader for crisis events. You will also contribute to the design and development of global programs and best practices and monitor the performance of investigative capabilities and case closures.
- Relevant, demonstrable experience with multi-site, global teams.
- Thorough understanding of retail store systems (CCTV, EAS)
- Certifications desired – CFI, CPP, LPC/LPQ
- Experience influencing senior leadership to drive results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong time management and organization skills Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group.
- Ability to lead initiatives
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Ability to network, influence, and utilize internal and external resources
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint is preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time