Retail Operations Coordinator
As Retail Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Retail Operations Manager in all retail operations activity to ensure the smooth running of the multi-brand stores and online store. The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in retail operations and a passion for contemporary luxury womenswear.
- Awareness of best practise in order to maintain store standards with the ability to consider or propose alternative working methods, where relevant.
- Provide clear feedback and update line manager regularly.
- Updating and issuing of retail store information.
- Assist the Retail Operations Manager in maintaining excellent standards in all areas of operational activity for the physical store and online store.
- Support the online store in relation to stock and replenishment, customer enquiries, customer service and operational activity.
- Provide in store systems support.
- Analysis of sales information.
- Stock control and replenishment, monitoring fast selling styles.
- Support store maintenance and health and safety.
- Support the opening of new pop up stores and store events.
- Coordinate relevant carriers, hangers, etc.
- Support with store recruitment and temps where required.
- Assist the team with organisation and management of trunk shows and events.
- Provide support with business administration, coordinating meetings and calendar management.
- Retail Operations Assistant with a minimum 1-2 years’ experience supporting store operations.
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Highly organised and accurate.
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed individual willing to invest long term.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel, DropBox and Calendar management.