Assistant Store Manager
6 days left
- Job Type
Assistant Store Manager – Luxury Brand – Bicester Village
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join a well known and Iconic American Luxury brand – This is a high turnover store and is one of their highest profile stores nationally.
About The Company...
My client is a leading Luxury American brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Assistant Store Manager to join their brand in Bicester Village.
About The Role…
- You will lead your team to hit all sales and KPI targets
- Full P+L accountability.
- You will demonstrate an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop your team.
- You will understand and implement commercial reports to positively influence trade.
- You MUST have previous experience managing multi million pound stores.
- You MUST come from a high turnover and fast paced RETAIL background.
- You MUST come from a high end/luxury retail background.
- Be uber commercial and analytical.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as an Assistant Store Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have high turnover retail management and high end/luxury experience at a multi million level.
Apply for Assistant Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly