JACK & JONES – Retail Trainer (London or Manchester) Based
We are seeking an exceptional field based Retail Trainer to join JACK & JONES UK.
You’ll support, develop and inspire our UK stores through effective training and leadership. Responsible for influencing and driving performance through engaging in-store training, you’ll be a brand ambassador and example of excellence at all times. Reporting to the Retail Training Manager, this role requires a creative individual skilled in delivering an incomparable service culture, which embodies the JACK & JONES values and BESTSELLER’s Founding Principles.
This new and exciting opportunity is positioned within the Brand Communications team, as a Trainer, in competencies from visual merchandising, product knowledge and customer service. It would suit an experienced Store Supervisor or Manager ready for the next step within their career. **This position can be based from either our London OR Manchester offices**
JACK & JONES is one of the leading producers of menswear fashion in Europe and one of the strongest jeans brands in the market, with more than one thousand stores in 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners all over the world. Born out of a love for denim in 1990, with jeans as the backbone of our business. JACK & JONES offer everyday essentials right through to the latest high street trends in quality affordable fashion.
JACK & JONES is part of BESTSELLER an international family-owned fashion company with a strong foundation. With a range of more than 20 individual fashion brands, BESTSELLER provides fashion clothing and accessories for both women, men, teenagers and children. Today, BESTSELLER employs more than 41,000 people, who are designing, developing, selling, and marketing our brands. The clothes and accessories are sold in Europe, the Middle East, China, and Canada, through chain stores, multi-brand retailers and wholesale. BESTSELLER has more than 5,300 stores in 43 countries. These stores are built on close and loyal relationships between business partners and us.
- Experience of delivering retail training and coaching, influencing staff within a store/concession environment
- Demonstrable and proven experience of people leadership and development
- A solid understanding of retail visual merchandising
- Strong business acumen, experienced and confident working with a wide range of stake holders
- Passionate and dedicated to delivering an incomparable client experience and service at all times
- Proven experience in supporting sales growth through bespoke training programmes
- Solid understand of current menswear trends and personal styling
- Strong computer skills required (PowerPoint, MS Office) etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and manage retail training expectations
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Able to articulate ideas confidently and deliver talks in small and large group settings
- Full UK driving license, this is a field based role which will require travel. (UK and occasional travel to our headquarters in Denmark)
- Drive sales campaigns and ensure a consistent and coherent execution across all UK stores
- Frequent UK store visits to secure implementation of brand guidelines at all times
- Installation of company ‘Best Case’ examples in store
- Support all training managers with store openings as and when required
- Conduct regular bespoke training to challenge, develop and inspire in store teams
- Personify the JACK & JONES brand values and act as a company ambassador at all times
- Implement an effective UK training plan, covering visual merchandising, styling, product knowledge and client service excellence.
- Support with Head Office training for store managers per each calendar quarter.
- Creation/review of weekly reports, providing detailed feedback to the retail Country Management team on store, sales and people performance.
- One office based day per week at our Manchester offices, Four days on the road including overnight stays.
- Regular trips to our Danish headquarters and training academy in Denmark.
(Comprehensive in house and structured training will be provided within the UK and Denmark)
- Competitive basic salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Car
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Online discount across all brands
- Heavily discounted clothing samples
- 2:30pm finish on a Friday plus more!
BESTSELLER is an equal opportunities employer; please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience. Any questions please contact HR at UKRecruitment@bestseller.com