Store Manager - Luxury Menswear - Athens
Store Manager – Luxury Menswear – Athens
Our Client, an exquisite and elegant Luxury Menswear Brand, is currently looking for an expert and experienced Store Manager to join their new opening store in the heart of Athens.
About the company...
Our client, one of the most valuable luxury fashion companies, specialises in men’s ready-to-wear. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to develop their career within the luxury retail sector.
About the Store Manager role...
- Coach, support, motivate, encourage and develop your a strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to senior management
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Be responsible for the selection of outstanding sales assistants
- Ensure all HR and payroll administration is completed on time
- Previous managerial experience in retail is mandatory
- Able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Athens. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Store Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference MO6666