Product Developer/Coordinator (Menswear)
** CALLING ALL MENSWEAR PRODUCT DEVELOPERS/COORDINATORS FOR IMMEDIATE START**
My client has established a design philosophy centred on creating design-led menswear, womenswear and accessories. With an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative and original products it fuses exceptional design, quality and value.
I am currently hiring for a Menswear Product Developer/Coordinator for a Mat Leave cover contract for 12 months to start ASAP.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To manage the successful commercial delivery of all product within given product area
To take full responsibility and ownership for meeting price and delivery objectives for the brand in line with business criteria
To work with the Design team, developing products for the Menswear categories.
To help develop the range from initial concept through to bought product that supports the Design vision and costs in to meet quality and margin expectations.
Work with Tailoring Product Developer closely so the range is aligned and developed as a coherent and consistent collection.
Work in conjunction with the menswear departments of Buying, Merchandising Production and Fabric to ensure transparency and clarity of the product to enable each department to achieve their team goal.
To support Design in research and developments, ensuring key dates are met and samples meet Design expectations.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Support Design on research and design development
- Support on spec pack creation, where necessary
- Manage development critical path to ensure fabrics ordered on time, spec deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate fabric sampling, organise fabric hangers and pass over to fabric team for ordering sampling metres.
- Update sampling tracker when sample lengths are sent to suppliers.
- Communicate styles to suppliers – Co-ordinate styles by sending spec packs/fabric/trims.
- Chase back proto samples ahead of seasonal buy meetings and ensure timely delivery in line with critical path.
- Co-ordinate handover meetings alongside Production/Design.
- Work with design, buying and production to ensure option framework is complete with no gaps.
- Communicate issues on sample lead-time and quality to Production in order to continuously push suppliers to maximise full potential of the collection.
The role will be covering ; shirts, denim & casual trousers (experience in these areas not necessary)
** Experienced PD/Coordinator from a brand background **
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE, PLEASE EMAIL Nataliesmith@freedomrecruit.com
Apply for Product Developer/Coordinator (Menswear)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly