Asset & Profit Protection Supervisor
Iconic luxury fashion brand looking for an Asset & Profit Protection Supervisor
Your new company
Iconic luxury fashion brand looking for an Asset & Profit Protection Supervisor to join their Flagship Regent Street store.
Your new role
Our Asset & Profit Protection team protects the company core values and brand assets; by minimising risk and maximising profit in a safe, secure and protective environment. The global team provides value through a wealth of experience and knowledge. As part of this team, this role partners with store management to drive a culture of reduced losses and improved compliance.
* Embody all aspects of the "Brand's Experience" by delivering excellent customer service and displaying brand values whilst carrying out your role.
* Identify store opportunities and work with management to resolve.
* Assist in other locations, (within reasonable distance) as directed by Regional APP. This may include, but is not limited to, support during events / demonstrations.
* If applicable, provide line manager support to APP associates / 3rd party security officers.
* Be involved and contribute in team meetings, communicating effectively with staff, management and customers.
* Create a positive image of APP and the Company at all times; maintaining the highest standards of grooming, courtesy, professionalism and personal conduct in accordance with the company values.
* Be available to work weekends, public holidays and adapt shift patterns. Occasional night cover may also be required (1 weekend off per month is guaranteed and most of Sundays).
* Minimise losses by conducting regular shop floor patrols, identifying and mitigating risks.
* Maintain the highest standard of security within the store, monitoring all security systems and responding efficiently to any suspicious activity, alarm activations or malfunctions. Raising any issues to regional APP for resolution.
* Partner with store to ensure high risk product is appropriately located / protected to minimise theft.
* Efficiently maintain all security related documentation and ensure security procedures are followed. This includes, ensuring incidents are reported to Rivo (Incident Reporting System).
* Support the store in delivering stock-takes, sharing best practice with teams.
* Support with the communication of key APP themes, under the direction of Regional APP.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
* Internal and External risks are mitigated.
* Reduced Shrink and fraud losses.
* Improved store adherence to policies and procedures as well as increased visibility of reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3 years minimum proven loss prevention and management experience, preferably within a retail or service sector environment
* Working proficiency in English
* Awareness of challenges within a luxury retail environment
* Must have managerial skills, as you will be managing a team of 18 people
* Background / reference checks, as applicable in country
* Ability to work in highly pressurised environments
* Passion for customer service
* MS Office skills
* Desirable: Professional accreditation in security related activities
* Desirable: Knowledge of SAP
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Benefits such as quarterly bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, amazing staff discounts and a very generous holiday allowance!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.