Store Manager - Brighton - Watches
Store Manager – Watches – Brighton
Freedom Recruitment is looking for a Store Manager or experienced Assistant Manager ready for the next step to drive their store in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most popular watches in a very cool and fashion led brand.
About The Company...
My client is a leading fashion watch brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a Store Manager or experienced Assistant Manager to join their famous brand in Brighton. No experience is watches needed - we are looking for character and commercial awareness.
About The Role…
- You will lead the team to hit all sales and KPI targets
- Monitor business trends, performance, data and KPIs
- Lead, motivate, train and develop your team daily
- You will understand and implement commercial reports to positively influence trade
- Ensure store presentation is impeccable at all times
- You MUST come from a high retail background
- Excellent market knowledge including fashion and trends
- Highly analytical with excellent organization skills
- Strong entrepreneurial sprit
- Results orientated and sales driven
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Store Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have strong retail management and high end/luxury experience.