European Flagship Store Manager
Store Manager – Oxford
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an Store Manager or highly experienced Assistant Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion accessory and watch brand – This is an established store and one of their highest profile and highest turnover stores globally.
About The Company...
My client is a leading High Street fashion accessory and watch brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Store Manager to join their brand in Oxford.
About The Role…
- You will lead your team to hit all sales and KPI targets.
- Full P+L accountability.
- You will demonstrate an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop your team.
- You will understand and implement commercial reports to positively influence trade.
- MUST come from a high turnover and fast paced RETAIL background.
- Be uber commercial, solution orientated and analytical.
- Strong people manager with the ability to lead and inspire a large team.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Store Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have retail management and high end/luxury experience at a multi million level.