Branch Manager - Luton Airport Accessorize
Accessorize is excited to be reopening in Luton Airport with a brand new refit in May!
We're looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join ourLuton Airport Airside Accessorize branch.
This store has a turnover of£2 million and has a team of around 20. We are looking for a strong Branch Manager who is driven to succeed, can work at pace and is commercially minded.
In this role you will:
• Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
• Identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
• Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
• Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
• Generating profit though exceeding KPI's, keeping P&L and controllable costs in line with budget, and maximizing local market opportunities
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
Personal Requirements for Aiport Employment:
1.Applicants MUST be over 18, be fully flexible and should ideally have access to their own transport as trading hours are between 4:00am - 10:00pm Monday to Sunday. Trading hours are subject to change depending on flight schedules.
2.Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic background check (CRC) and be able to provide a detailed education/employment history spanning the last 5 years prior to starting their employment.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more.