Area Visual Merchandising Manager
As Nike Visual Merchandising Manager (Direct), you will transform the Nike retail landscape by managing, developing and communicating Nike Global Visual Merchandising principles, with a localized brand vision, across holistic Nike retail and digital environments.
You'll be responsible for increasing sales through the development of premium retail presentations that create meaningful consumer experiences. You will be able to demonstrate awareness of current digital, advertising and marketing campaigns, as well as new product launches and promotions.
By influencing product assortments to reflect locally relevant styling needs and trends and establishing seasonal retail product presentation plans, you will develop plans to create impactful visual moments, highlighting key seasonal items through mannequin styling and in-store displays.
You will manage the coordination and implementation of any brand strategies to accommodate events and reflect and connect with digital marketing activity as well as manage the overall development and execution of seasonal in-store presentations and participate and lead new store openings and remodels to ensure they open successfully.
In addition, you will also support the training and development of our field and in-store Visual Merchandisers, to equip teams with the tools and knowledge to be able to adapt and implement the seasonal guiding principles to deliver locally relevant & connected, commercial consumer experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Merchandising, Sales, Marketing or a similar field
- At least five years’ retail visual merchandising experience, gained in an area role or multi store environment.
- Experience of working in extremely fast paced environments or at a corporate headquarters
- Demonstrated excellence in product merchandising, styling, display development and connecting integrated multi-channel visual platforms
- Strong understanding of the Nike consumer and how visual merchandising supports an exceptional customer experience and drives business
- Exceptional knowledge of current trends, locally relevant styling as well as having a good understanding of digital visual merchandising and social platforms.
- Proven experience developing and communicating and training seasonal visual merchandising presentation guidelines / directives
- Strong communication skills, with experience presenting in formal and informal settings
- Ability to communicate vision and influence execution of strategies
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and manage multiple projects independently
- Pro-active problem solver, ability to assess a challenge and develop action steps for resolution