Head of Retail & Customer Service
This role will be dedicated to ensuring the retail team are kept informed and supported to deliver a strong presence and strong sales performance in all Retail Stores globally and help the business deliver on its strategic objective.
Our client is a growing ladies apparel brand, a market leader in their sector.
- Deliver set strategic objectives for the International retail plan, identifying appropriate new stores as well as continuing to develop existing stores.
- Communicating and working closely with the retail and customer service teams, set and deliver strategic objectives.
- Be responsible for forensic monitoring of sales activity against forecast and qualitative feedback from the stores, reporting back to the business both formally and informally.
- Ensures our customer service is to the highest standard possible
- Ensures processes are in place to quickly address customer complaints
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Currently work as a Global retailer with a strong, rounded general management background
- Proven success in setting the vision and leading teams to deliver the vision in a retailer with sales of at least £30m per annum.
- Channel experience must include a track record of building sales in a multi-channel business. This should include an excellent working knowledge and proven sales success through online, standalone retail stores and 3rd party retail as a minimum.
- Experience of creating, driving and exceeding retail expectations within the following regions:
- America (essential)
- Europe (essential)
- Middle East (essential)
- Asia (desirable)
- Highly commercial and analytical.
- The ability to present and report on the company's retail performance and initiatives
- Proven track record of improving customer experience for a retailer
- Understands trading standards and data protection laws and how it applies to retail
- Has had exposure to owner operated businesses and larger, more corporate organisations
- Excellent communication skills.
Attractive salary and benefits