Hotel General Manager
Hotel General Manager, London, £35,000 - £45,000, Immediate Start!
*Any experience of running an independent hotel would be very advantageous!*
Our client, a fantastic Hotel based in North-West London, are looking to recruit a General Manager to assist with the running of their busy centre. Based close to a number of underground/overground stations, this is an incredible opportunity to join a fantastic outfit!
Our client run a 100+ room operation and have been established in the area for a number of years. A fantastic client of ours, we have placed candidates at numerous levels and have always received fantastic feedback from those who enjoy working there! Due to natural growth, they are now seeking a General Manager. IN a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day to day operational running of the Hotel
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager
- Managing P+L
- Recruiting new members of staff when required
- Promoting an exceptional customer service attitude throughout the entire working staff
- Assisting in promoting the Hotel to attract future business
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in overseeing the daily operations of a busy Hotel
- Knowledge of IT systems including Extranet/FIT's
- Hands on approach to work
- P+L Management experience
- Sales-driven approach to work
- Immaculate business presentation
Our client are looking to move exceptionally quickly on this role, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience.