Store Layout Junior Planner
We are recruiting for a Layout Planner who works closely with Store Design in the Store development team. You will be responsible for new stores, refits and rezones within EMEA region. Managing initial budgets, consumer flow to fixture ordering and coordinating with vendors for installations.
You will also manage the current fleet by maintaining the most accurate store zoning plans for Nike stores and numerous current store improvement projects.
- At least 1-2 years Layout Space Planning experience
- AutoCAD experience is a must Sketchup not essential but a benefit.
- Fixture development knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, Access and Powerpoint skills)
- Vendor / Project management background / budget owner
- You will have strong communication and influencing skills and comfortable to build relationships easily across the business at all levels.
- Experience and comfortable working in a fast-paced business environment with the ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication. Proactive and organized.
- Occasional travel may be required.